Who should attend:
Employees who want to make a professional impact, get their message heard, resolve work issues, and strengthen communication skills.
Staff who use assertive communication skills to show respect, share information, resolve conflict, and take initiative for maximum effectiveness and productivity.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Identify own areas of difficulty in assertive communication
- Differentiate among Assertive, Aggressive and Passive behaviors
- Define the characteristics and benefits of Assertive Communication
- Experience the impact of nonverbal communication
- Express positive and negative feelings appropriately
- Set limits that define respectful boundaries
- Communicate Upward to offer suggestions, ideas, and concerns
- Take initiative and be responsible for meeting business and individual goals
- Respond to criticism in a non-defensive way
- Write assertive ground rules for effective team behavior
- Practice assertive skills and receive feedback
- Commit to achieving win-win outcomes
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.