Call Monitoring and Telephone Techniques Coaching
Small Group Coaching Sessions using participants' recorded calls
Who should attend:
Supervisors and staff whose primary role includes high volume telephone contact with callers.
Supervisors and staff who use direct feedback to improve customer service and communication skills.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Listen to calls and evaluate using a customized Observer's Checklist based on required competencies
- Receive feedback from facilitator and other participants
- Self-assess their own strengths and areas for improvement
- Write a personal developmental plan and commitment
- Receive follow-up coaching within 4-6 weeks
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours