Client Relationship Management for Financial Services
Who should attend:
Managers, controllers, operations, frontline, administrative employees, and new hires who want to build strong relationships and reduce stress in a high pressure financial services environment.
A proactive, professional service team who use each customer contact as an opportunity to deliver excellent service, cement strong relationships, and build loyalty.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Approach each contact with a service oriented mindset
- Build strong internal relationships and a support network
- Start and end each transaction in a professional, client friendly manner
- Be timely and efficient without appearing rushed
- Listen effectively for client needs and opportunities to increase revenue, offer extra service, or improve processes
- Use a confident and energized voice tone and maintain composure
- Speak in positive "can do" language
- Use best practices telephone and e-mail communication
- Handle client requests quickly and effectively
- Ask probing questions to get to the root of the situation
- Defuse emotional clients
- Use assertive communication to get to win-win outcomes
- Take responsibility and follow up to ensure that issues are resolved
- Differentiate themselves and the organization by adding value with each interaction
- Perform as an active contributor of the client relationship team
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.