Communicating For Service Excellence
Who should attend:
Managers and staff who communicate with internal or external customers and have an impact on the organization's or department's business image.
A proactive, professional service team who use each customer contact as an opportunity to project a positive image, form strong relationships, and build loyalty.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Recognize their role and responsibility to provide service excellence
- Build strong internal relationships that support timely execution of work
- Use valuing skills to build quick rapport
- Use positive body language and a caring and confident voice tone
- Listen attentively for key information
- Speak in positive "can do" language to indicate willingness to help
- Use best practices for telephone and e-mail communication
- Handle customer requests and complaints quickly and effectively
- Ask probing questions to solve problems and service the customer
- Defuse emotional customers
- Stay non-defensive to avoid escalating difficult situations
- Avoid "hot button" statements that create defensiveness in others
- Use assertive communication to get to win-win outcomes
- Take responsibility and follow up to ensure that issues are resolved
- Work as a team to provide seamless customer service
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.