Who should attend:
Employees who want to improve their ability to articulate their message to management.
A proactive, professional workforce who use communication strategies to increase their ability to articulate information, suggestions,
concerns, and needs to management.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Develop confidence in their ability to express themselves effectively to all levels of management
- Assess their own communication style and that of their manager
- Learn how to best prepare for and react to different management styles
- Define and understand the differences among informing, convincing, persuading, and selling
- Create a well-designed individual game plan to connect their communication to a business opportunity or departmental issue
- Organize and frame their ideas / questions / suggestions in terms of business benefits: saving money, time, resources
- Research how the implementation of an idea makes the manager / department / organization look good
- Deliver their idea using positive body language and a professional voice tone
- Present an idea and receive feedback for improvement
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.