Dealing with Difficult People
Who should attend:
Managers, supervisors, and staff who want to achieve positive results when dealing with difficult people and potential conflict.
Staff who use constructive strategies to deal with difficult people in a way that improves teamwork, productivity, and professional effectiveness.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Clarify the challenges, opportunities, and realities of working with difficult people
- Set realistic expectations for positive outcomes
- Develop strategies for working with difficult people as opposed to resignedly accepting or trying to change them
- Recognize the importance of flexibly using different styles to fit various situations
- Negotiate win-win outcomes
- Use reflective listening and effective questions to acknowledge other perspectives
- Manage conflict in a positive way to improve teamwork and create a productive work environment
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.