Delegation Skills: A Formula for Success
Who should attend:
New and experienced managers who want to improve their competency in delegating, motivating and developing staff.
Managers who recognize the benefits of delegating and learn and apply the best methods for effective delegation.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Identify and overcome barriers to delegating
- Value delegating as an effective management tool and staff development technique
- Analyze and target workload for appropriate delegation
- Avoid holding onto tasks that someone else could do
- Utilize the 3 phase model for delegation: Plan, Communicate, and Follow up
- Profile staff to select the right person for the right task
- Give effective feedback to employees after the accomplishment of a major task
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.