Supervising and Motivating Difficult People
Who should attend:
Managers and supervisors who want to develop strategies to deal with difficult employees.
Managers and supervisors who use new approaches and create personalized action plans to communicate effectively with difficult employees.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Clarify the challenges, opportunities, and realities of working with difficult people
- Set realistic expectations for positive outcomes
- Assess and identify their personal dominant management style
- Recognize the importance of flexibly using different management styles to fit various situations
- Determine factors that motivate employees
- Develop strategies for working with difficult people as opposed to resignedly accepting or trying to change them
- Create a personal Action Plan to help targeted employees reach their potential
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.