DISC Assessment for Team Building
Who should attend:
Managers and staff who want to increase self-awareness of behavioral style, enhance communication, reduce conflict, and build a dynamic team.
Teams who communicate openly, value behavioral differences, and analyze team make-up for maximum performance.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Understand their own behavioral style
- Recognize, understand, and appreciate others' behavioral styles
- Reduce team conflict
- Adapt their behavior for enhanced communication and team building
- Use the Success Insights Wheel to analyze team strengths and opportunities for development
- Individual DISC assessment to be completed and returned prior to workshop
- Extensive feedback report for each participant presented on day of workshop
- Team Building workshop
- Presentation of Success Insights Wheel of team styles
- Optional 1 hour follow-up telephone coaching session for each individual
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.