Diversity: A Matter of Respect
Who should attend:
Managers and staff who work in diverse environments or interact with a multi-cultural client base.
Managers and staff who communicate with respect and sensitivity and work collaboratively in a diverse organization.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Develop a greater awareness of different cultures and values
- Recognize the impact of perceptions, biases, assumptions, feelings and beliefs
- Define the business issues connected to diversity
- Enhance working relationships among all employees, whatever their culture, background, race, ethnicity, gender, or position within the organization
- Explore the effects of stereotyping on job performance, client relationships, and the work environment
- Learn the language of stereotyping and phrases to avoid
- Commit to practicing sensitivity and understanding when dealing with all colleagues and customers
- Create an environment of inclusion and respect for everyone
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.