Building High Performance Teams
Who should attend:
Team members who want to build trust, enhance communication, and work on a team that delivers results.
A high performing team who communicate effectively, share mutual goals, and work together to achieve and exceed organizational expectations.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Exhibit a positive attitude that generates energy and derails negative thinking
- Believe in themselves, their teammates, their leaders, and their goals
- Accept challenges and take risks
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Build trust with other team members
- Respect individual differences and viewpoints
- Show appreciation for other team members' contributions
- Continuously look for ways to improve teamwork, processes, and end results
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.