Keys to Successful Selection
Who should attend:
Managers and supervisors who are responsible for conducting interviews and making good hiring decisions.
Managers and supervisors who conduct professional, legal, objective interviews following established criteria to attain the most qualified individuals for each available position.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Follow a selection process and conduct interviews to consistently hire the best candidates
- Fully understand and identify job position responsibilities and requirements
- Develop a candidate profile for each position to determine the knowledge, skills, and abilities to explore in the selection process
- Gather the essential information needed to formulate the most complete, accurate assessment of candidates
- Create a climate for open communication
- Ask behavioral questions which provide the most insight and predict future performance
- Avoid illegal questions and ensure legally compliant, job-related interview practices
- Provide information to promote the company and attract choice candidates
- Document interview outcomes and use job aids to evaluate and compare candidates objectively
- Ensure a positive experience and cultivate good will whether or not the candidate is hired
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.