Effective Communication for IT Teams
Who should attend:
IT managers and team members who want to communicate more effectively with other team members, non-technical personnel, and customers.
Improved verbal, nonverbal, and electronic communication skills, and an understanding of how to adapt to the diverse communication styles of others.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Improve communication with internal and external clients
- Understand clients' needs from a business perspective
- Explain technical topics in a non-technical, jargon-free manner
- Contribute ideas, suggestions, and expertise in meetings
- Gain awareness of their own nonverbal communication style
- Use best practices for e-mail communication
- Employ effective listening skills
- Use the DISC assessment to identify their individual communication style
- Effectively communicate with coworkers and managers with different communication styles
- Adapt their communication for the intended audience
- Communicate assertively and influence without direct authority
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.