Listening is More Than Hearing
Who should attend:
Employees at all levels of the organization want to benefit from improving their listening skills to close the communication loop.
Employees who listen to clients, coworkers, and customers in order to gain understanding and improve communication.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Take responsibility for using effective listening with managers, coworkers, subordinates, and customers
- Identify barriers to effective listening
- Develop strategies to overcome personal listening barriers
- Define different levels of listening
- Use body language to demonstrate attentive listening
- Interpret nonverbal clues to understand the total message
- Use reflective listening to defuse emotionally charged situations
- Practice attentive listening through experiential exercises
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.