Who should attend:
New and experienced managers and supervisors who want to enhance their management and interpersonal skills.
Managers and supervisors who lead by example, build trust, communicate skillfully, delegate responsibility, facilitate problem-solving, resolve conflict, train, coach, and develop their staff.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Identify the many roles and responsibilities of a supervisor/manager
- Assess current leadership style
- Use the Performance Management Cycle to set expectations, observe and monitor performance, give feedback, and coach employees
- Build employees' self-esteem and motivate them for peak performance
- Give positive and constructive feedback
- Delegate work and responsibility for employee development
- Deal with low-performing employees
- Handle conflict
- Use the performance appraisal as a development tool to provide opportunities for growth on the job
- Create an Action Plan to implement skills
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.