Managing for Customer Service
Who should attend:
Managers and supervisors who want to enhance the Customer Service delivery of frontline staff.
Managers and supervisors who communicate their vision of service excellence, model best practices, and provide resources and support for their staff.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Establish their vision of service excellence for their own team
- Plan and practice the communication of their vision to their team
- Identify ways to empower staff and remove obstacles that are currently creating challenges for both customers and staff
- Recognize their role and responsibility for modeling customer service skills
- Understand the importance of encouraging the heart
- Build stronger relationships with staff and customers
- Identify ways to acknowledge and reward their team
- Commit to making necessary changes in processes and approach to service excellence
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.