Powerful Presentation Skills
Who should attend:
Employees who want to increase the impact of their presentations.
Participants who effectively present their ideas, influence others, and lead productive meetings with confidence.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Explore and practice techniques for effective, motivating presentations
- Focus on being audience centered and planning a listener-focused message
- Recognize and utilize methods for establishing rapport and selling themselves
- Learn to distill large amounts of data and information into 3 key points
- Use appropriate nonverbal communication and gain awareness of their visual image
- Study the design and use of impactful visuals: Power Point, Reports, Handouts, Flipcharts, etc.
- Handle and direct questions effectively
- Apply skills to seated (small group), stand-up, and virtual presentations
- Use video and group feedback to improve presentation skills
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.