Who should attend:
Managers and supervisors who need to document performance and deal with challenging employees.
Managers and supervisors who keep ongoing legal documentation, and are able to provide sufficient information for the disciplinary process.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Review how to navigate through the organization’s counseling and disciplinary process
- Use coaching and feedback skills to turn performance problems around
- Differentiate when to use coaching, counseling, and/or discipline
- Maintain a critical diary for all tem members
- Build their case with solid documentation and minimize liability
- Practice writing legal and specific warning letters
- Apply best practices when conducting a disciplinary session
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.