Sales Strategies for a Competitive Edge
Who should attend:
Account managers and employees who are responsible for face-to-face or telephone sales.
A reinvigorated team who deliver increased revenues from new and existing clients, improve their pipeline of potential future business, develop a process for measuring the attainment of achievable milestones of success, and develop sustainable and valuable internal and external relationships.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Develop a consistent, high quality client and prospect contact approach
- Build rapport and develop trust with clients and prospects
- Listen effectively for client needs and present meaningful solutions
- Make effective joint calls and better utilize resources
- Learn specific sequences associated with needs driven selling and creative problem solving
- Establish new and different ways to present recommendations to clients and to overcome objections
- Measure the sales cycle to drive maximum revenue and to quantify their pipeline
- Identify new areas of penetration for persistent and increased revenue from existing clients
- Generate new and immediate business opportunities using targeted client strategies
- Determine alternative approaches to closing the sale and developing corresponding action plans
- Understand and communicate their organization's competitive advantage and value proposition
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.