Service That Delivers for Call Centers
Who should attend:
Supervisors and call center representatives who connect with customers and want to provide service excellence and high value with each customer contact.
A proactive, professional service team who use each customer contact as an opportunity to create a positive experience, show responsiveness, and build brand loyalty. "One call does it all!"
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Approach each contact with a customer oriented mindset
- Build rapport with internal and external callers
- Start and end each call in a professional, gracious manner
- Commit to meeting Service Level Agreements
- Use metrics to help improve service levels and call management
- Listen effectively for customer needs
- Use a pleasant voice tone throughout the call
- Speak in positive "can do" language
- Use best practices for telephone and e-mail communication
- Handle and direct customer inquiries effectively
- Ask probing questions to get necessary information
- Take responsibility and follow up to ensure that issues are resolved
- Defuse emotional callers to avoid escalation
- Be alert and disseminate information that results in continuous improvement
- Reduce stress by getting to win-win outcomes
- Work as a team to build morale and employee satisfaction
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.