Partnering for Service Excellence in Healthcare
Who should attend:
Managers, supervisors, physicians, nurses, technicians, administrative, and frontline employees who want to reduce stress, improve internal communication, and create a caring, patient-focused environment.
Employees who partner with internal and external customers to gain cooperation and loyalty, reduce stress, and create a healing environment. Your healthcare organization will become the facility of choice.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Recognize their role and responsibility to provide service excellence
- Build strong internal relationships with physicians, nurses, management, coworkers and other departments to lower stress levels and create a healing environment
- Use valuing skills to build quick rapport with patients and family members
- Anticipate needs and offer extra services before being asked
- Respect privacy and confidentiality of patients and family members
- Use positive body language and a caring and confident voice tone
- Listen attentively for key information
- Respond with empathy and compassion and use reflective listening to deal with emotional people
- Communicate assertively to negotiate and achieve positive outcomes
- Ask questions in a strategic way to gain cooperation and get necessary information
- Defuse difficult situations by maintaining control of emotions
- Stay non-defensive to avoid escalating emotional situations
- Avoid "hot button" statements that create defensiveness in others
- Work as a team to provide seamless customer service
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.