Time Management Strategies
Who should attend:
Managers and staff who want to effectively utilize their time at work and achieve work-life balance.
Employees who use time management techniques to achieve higher productivity while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Assess their own specific time management needs
- Address personal time wasters and time robbers
- Focus on personal, organizational, and departmental long-term and short-term goals
- Dedicate appropriate time to create work-life balance
- Use planning questions and tools to create a realistic schedule
- Set priorities using prioritization matrixes
- Communicate effectively to handle unwelcome interruptions
- Learn to multitask effectively
- Overcome procrastination
- Use time saving techniques in a team environment
- Identify personal time and work management style
- Customize an individual time management system for goal setting, scheduling, and follow up
Get Started Now
Contact Marilyn Davidoff, the principal of MGD Enterprises, to discuss your training, coaching, or organizational development needs. Email us or call 732.952.5135. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.